Promotion info here SAVE VEHICLE
- 70,206 Miles
Description will go here.
- Motor Capacity: 3598 cm³ (Power 510 BHP / 375 kW)
- Fuel Type: Gas (Unleaded)
- Body Type: Pickup Truck (5 doors)
- Gearbox Type: Automatic (DSG 7 speed)
- CO2 emissions: EURO 5 (428 g/KM)
- Country of Origin: Germany (Frankfurt)
Other FeaturesAir Conditioning
The Washington Monument is the most prominent structure in Washington, D.C. and one of the city's early attractions. It was built in honor of George Washington, who led the country to independence and then became its first President. The Monument is shaped like an Egyptian obelisk, stands 555' 5 1/8" tall, and offers views in excess of thirty miles. It was finished on December 6, 1884.